NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL
WE ARE NOW OPEN!
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS are continually changing and we at the studio are trying to keep pace and follow suit with the most up to date recommendations.
THESE INCLUDE -
1. robin macmillan is fully vaccinated as well as her staff. We ask that clients be fully vaccinated to have a safe experience while posing with no mask.
2. SESSIONS ARE FOR ONE OR TWO PEOPLE ONLY. CHILDREN TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY ONLY ONE ADULT.
4. BATHROOM AND STUDIO WILL BE COMPLETELY SANITIZED AFTER EACH CLIENT. WE WILL ONLY BE TAKING ONE CLIENT PER DAY.
5. PLEASE CANCEL YOUR SESSION IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF ILLNESS (FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, HEADACHE, BODY ACHES, ETC) OR YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19. THERE WILL BE NO PENALTY FOR THE CANCELLATION AND YOU WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED OR RESCHEDULED.
6. THE STUDIO ITSELF IS LARGE ENOUGH FOR THE CLIENT AND PHOTOGRAPHER TO MAINTAIN A 2 METRE DISTANCE.
7. BEVERAGES ONLY WILL BE PROVIDED DURING A SESSION BUT SNACKS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH YOUR OWN IF NEEDED.
8. HAND SANITIZER AND LYSOL WIPES WILL BE PROVIDED.